Are you an experienced Residential Care Worker looking for local work?
Are you available to work in a shift pattern?
REED Education are currently looking to recruit experienced and dedicated Residential Care Assistants to work within West London and Middlesex area.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will provide and assist service users in all aspects of their personal care needs as required by their condition, culture and wishes, with sensitivity, respect and dignity. You will also be involved in meeting the psychological needs of a diverse group of service users with varying degrees of mental and physical issues.
- Assisting residents with all personal care
- Carry out tasks in line with patients care plans
- Ensure all bedrooms are kept clean and tidy
- Enhance patients quality of life
- Helping residents with serving meals and beverages
- Carry out activities and help patients with limited mobility
To be considered for this post, you should be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people. It is also important that you work well in a team as you will work alongside qualified nurses and staff from other professions.
You should also have experience working in a hospital, nursing home or other care environment in the UK within the last year, and able to work in a shift rota.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.