|Location: BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 11.75 - 11.75 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3159519|
This is a key position within the finance team with the responsibility for the set up and closure of project codes; the monitoring of income and expenditure; and the completion of financial claims across a diverse range of projects. The post involves working with staff within the Finance department as well as liason with other staff across the wider company.
- Mon - Fri (36.15per week / 7.15hrs per day)
Main purpose of the post:
- Provide advice to staff on internal procedures and funder specific policies.
- Responsible for financial administration for a range of externally funded projects.
- Provide informal training to other staff on the use of internal financial systems.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a working knowledge of internal procedures, funding sponsor rules and regulations to support staff with financial management of their projects.
- Prepare financial claims to specific deadlines, providing an adequate audit trail.
- Set up project codes and allocate budgets.
- Record, monitor and report expenditure and commitments on grants, contracts and short course, using computer based systems.
- Review completed projects and close grants on receipt of final payment.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports when required.
- Liase with auditors including preparing audit files and providing supporting documentation.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of invoices and claims, reporting any concerns to relevant parties.
- Ensure all project documentation is filed, retained and archived.
- Any other ad-hoc duties in line with the post.
Being financially literate, quick on the uptake, accurate, skillful in Excel, personable and willing to turn their hand to a wide variety of tasks in a busy and highly deadline environment.
If this role is of interest to you don't hesitate to apply!
22000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
21,000.00-26,500.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDS, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
13.50 - 14.50 GBP Per Hour
COUNTY DERRY, NORTHERN IRELANDRead more
13.00 - 17.00 GBP Per Hour
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
12.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour
HUNTINGDON, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more