Graduate Research & Development Writer
Circa £25,000 DOE
Are you a recent graduate looking for a role where you can use the research and writing skills gained from your University course whilst also developing a sales career in a growing industry?
Reed are currently recruiting for a Graduate Research & Development Writer on behalf of their Edinburgh based client, a leading Business Consultancy who specialise in R&D Tax. Down the line, the plan is for this role to evolve in a Sales/Account Management role so would suit a candidate who is looking to develop a career in sales.
As part of your role, a typical day will include:
• Working with clients to gain an understanding of their business and collect the information needed to complete funding applications
• Collecting the relevant information for the tax claims process
• Collating financial information and provide written reports to allow claims to be processed
• Acting as the Account Manager for your clients to maintain the relationship and identify other business opportunities
• Working to support the Directors and Senior Managers to ensure work is delivered on time and to a high standard
To succeed in this role, you’ll bring:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong research skills, ideally from a research / written degree background
• Ability to work using your initiative to ensure the client is receiving an excellent service
• Ambition and motivation to develop a career in sales
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking to secure a graduate role in a growing industry with long term career progression available.
If this is the type of role you have been looking for, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.