|Location: EPSOM, SURREY||Salary: 38000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3126198|
The main duties of the role are:
• To formulate and review Rents and Service Charges in accordance with company policies and to ensure maximum income.
• To control and process changes in all other charges payable with rents where applicable, including garage rents, heating charges, council taxes , etc., to ensure that charges levied match income required to cover costs.
• To maintain accurate and up-to-date records of company rents, service charges and other charges and provide regular information and reports on these items for management and committee purposes.
• Ensure that all appropriate correspondence is sent to residents in relation to the rent review process.
• To make applications to appropriate agencies regarding secure rents, at the correct time to maximise rental income.
• Accurately calculate service charges to be included with the rent review notifications.
• The calculation and production of invoices for RTB leaseholders, freeholder and home owners for services and maintenance.
The following knowledge and skills are essential for this position:
• Experience of calculating rents and service charges within a Social Housing environment
• Sound knowledge of the legal and regulatory requirements around Rent & Service Charges
• Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders
• The ability to clearly communicate with customers, stakeholders and authorities about the way in which rents and charges are calculated.
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more
12 - 15 GBP Per Hour
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
27000 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
24000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more