Relief Van sales rep required for fast growing brand in the Food Industry
Key areas of Responsibility
• To provide relief cover for our Van Sales Team across Leinster, circa 50% of time.
• Development of Sales in Leinster for both existing and new customers, across all relevant brands for both Retail & Food Service., circa 50% of time.
• Provide Relief cover & Business Development assistance to other regions, in exceptional circumstances.
• To follow the route sequence and timing that has been established by the Van Sales Team.
• To develop routes that are in their infancy, and work closely with Regional Sales Manager to identify and maximise all opportunities in that area.
• To maintain effective customer relationships by providing an efficient and reliable service.
• To ensure that adequate supplies of stock across the listed range are always available.
• Stock accountability for each van covered.
• Liaising with Regional Sales Manager and Van Sales colleagues regarding sales opportunities in the region.
• To manage waste / returns to company agreed levels
• To report competitor activity to Regional Sales Manager.
• To complete all necessary paperwork to the agreed standard and timings.
• To vigilantly follow the company’s health, safety and food hygiene requirements
• To maintain the company vehicle in a clean, tidy & safe condition
• Any other duties as delegated by the Regional Sales Manager.
Previous Experience in a similar role is essential to be considered for this position. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing brand in an innovative and dynamic category within the Food Industry.