Job Role: Bank Night or Day Support Children and Young Adult Support Workers
Location: Royston (Hertfordshire)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £8.75ph to £9.70ph + a night supplement of £15 per night
Hours: FLEXIBLE- Bank staff are able to choose what shift they want to take on, giving them a great deal of flexibility when deciding to work days over nights, or weekdays over weekends.
I am currently working with an innovative company who provide education, care and therapeutic support for children and young people who have severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties resulting in complex learning needs.
Set within 14 acres, their site provides extensive space for learning, developing and living in an environment where they have a range of incredible facilities that include:
- Music and Art Rooms
- Rebound Therapy
- Hard and soft outdoor space
- Forestry School
- Adapted Kitchens
- Enterprise Schemes
- Sensory Rooms
As one of the Bank Support Workers, you will work with the companies amazing children and young adults who have varying degrees of special educational needs and disabilities. Your aim is to promote their confidence and independence and support them to lead a fulfilling life.
This is an incredibly challenging yet rewarding role, where being willing to lend a hand wherever required is essential.
Experience isn’t essential, the drive and compassion to empower and transform lives is.
You will have a chance to work with a supportive team whose common goal is to empower and support wherever is required
- No experience necessary- Full training and Induction to be provided!
- Provide exceptional high levels of care during all daily activities such as washing, dressing, socialising, learning, washing/personal care and ensuring care during the night.
- Ensuring that medical needs are met at all times
- Assisting with therapy sessions such as hydrotherapy and rebound therapy.
- Communicating effectively and building strong relationships that will empower the children and young adults are free to grow and develop
- Ensuring that the environment is safe, supportive and enjoyable
If you would be interested to hear more and discuss your availability for interview, please forward us your most up to date CV by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Daniel Marie on 0208 884 9802
Please note: Interviews will be conducted over skype due to current climate and offers will be officially sent over within 24-48 hours should you be successful!