Reed Business Support are currently recruiting for a Relationship Manager to join our client within the Healthcare Sector in Ipswich to start straight away.
This role is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate. This will be temporary for 12 weeks before transitioning to a permanent contract.
- Act as first point of contact for existing and prospective clients and providing high level of service
- Build exceptional relationships with care staff to improve staff retention
- Ensure care staff are booked on to available shifts and matching skills and experience
- Take bookings by telephone or email and accurately recording requirements
- Generating bookings and shift patterns on the internal system
- Following up leads from Business Development Manager
- Generating own leads through warm calls and building up good client relationships
- Other ad-hoc/sales tasks as required
In order to be considered for this role you must have some experience within business development and generating leads. Experience within outbound sales calls is also highly valued. It is important that you are a confident and personable character who is able to stay self-motivated and use your own initiative as you will be within a small team.
In order to be considered for this position you must be available to start within one weeks’ notice.
What’s in it for you?
A salary of up to £24,000 per annum
Working hours of Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
1 hour lunch break
Bonus paid after 6 month probation passed
If you believe this is the role for you and you have the required experience please apply below or contact Charlotte at Reed in Ipswich.