Regulatory Transactions Officer - 12 month FTC - Brighton
Reed Legal are supporting a well known organisation in Brighton who are seeking an individual who can lead a wide portfolio of regulatory interventions, using legislative powers where required, to mitigate risks to TPR’s statutory objectives and ensure good outcomes for members.
The successful candidate will:
• Lead the progression of regulatory interventions relating to breaches of law or applications for TPR to use powers, from allocation to resolution.
• Follow process guidelines in line with legislative framework. Working independently and as part of a team to obtain the information necessary to make decisions.
• Identify risks based on information received and escalate to the appropriate business area or gain and review legal advice before concluding.
• Communicate with stakeholders verbally and in writing, to influence behaviours in order to ensure compliance.
Do you have the following:
- Ability to lead the progression of regulatory interventions relating to breaches of law or applications
- Experience of working within a legislative framework or within clear processes and procedures
- Prioritisation and coordination of own workload to meet legislative timescales, published KPI’s, internal SLAs and Quality Assurance criteria.
- Ability to accurately complete legal documentation and send to affected parties and appropriate decision maker.