Reed Finance are partnering with a well-known Financial Services business in Leeds who are looking to recruit a Regulatory Reporting Change Manager. The role is new to the business and you will be responsible for driving forward the Finance Vision and associated change initiatives in the Regulatory Reporting team. Excellent benefits including a great pension plan, discretionary bonus, healthcare and volunteers days.
You will analyse regulatory developments and changes in the business, assessing their impact on regulatory reporting and planning how the changes will be delivered. You will shape the regulatory reporting function by strengthening the control environment for both existing and new reporting requirements.
• Carry out independent research to keep up to date with changes to the regulatory environment.
• Assess changes made in the wider business through internal communications and relationships with key stakeholders in other teams, using this knowledge to consider the impact on regulatory reporting.
• Inspire colleagues by providing advice, coaching and support to others on regulatory changes and proactively sharing best practice.
• Clearly communicate the impact of regulatory changes to senior managers, key stakeholders, and wider finance teams.
• Design, implement and manage controls within Finance and across the business.
• Proactively identify issues and use initiative to find solutions to complex problems, including resolving technical issues, implementing regulatory changes, and driving regulatory reporting efficiency and effectiveness.
• Always maintain required standards of the Conduct Rules in accordance with prevailing regulatory requirements.
• Maintain full awareness of and conformance to the Risk Management Framework including but not limited to the Information Security and Data Governance supporting frameworks.
You will be able to demonstrate:
• Proven ability to produce high quality deliverables to tight time scales and respond to a rapidly changing environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interpret and explain complex regulations
• Self-starter with the ability to implement change and with enthusiasm for continuous improvement of business processes
• Strong technical skills, numerical and financial awareness
• Experience of working in a financial services setting and understanding of the financial services regulatory environment
• Knowledge and experience of regulatory (especially COREP/FINREP) and/or financial reporting
• A relevant finance, risk or audit qualification