Are you a Regulatory Reporting Analyst looking for your next career move? Do you want to work in one of Central London's leading banks? Then this role could be for you!
You will be assisting the Regulatory Reporting Manager in meeting the Bank's regulatory reporting requirements within the framework of the relevant policy documents.
- Assist in the production of the Bank’s entire suite of regulatory reports.
- Gather, analyse and interrogate information, identify and track issues, and determine/address themes arising from regulators.
- Documentation of regulatory interpretations and communication.
- Responsible for user acceptance testing of regulatory reporting software upgrades and investigating discrepancies.
- To abide by all financial crime related policies, procedures and reporting obligations applicable to their job
- Working with internal auditors
- Ability to read guidance, interpret and assist in developing reporting to meet new and emerging regulation.
- Timely and accurate reporting of regulatory returns to the regulators
- Maintenance of a strong control environment including procedures and processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Planning, prioritisation and execution, with flexibility to adapt plans
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of regulatory and financial environment
- Lateral thinker/problem solver in a complex environment
- Ability to organise/prioritise effectively
- Attention to detail
- The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge and exposure to a Bank’s regulatory returns.