REGULATORY ASSISTANT - FMCG
£23,500 + BENEFITS, FREE PARKING, GYM
REED are supporting an ambitious and growing business, they are an industry leader who are seeking an experienced Regulatory Assistant/ Quality Assistant to join their FMCG expanding team.
This business have moved from strength to strength, have excellent retention and are market leaders in their industry. The role is reporting to the Technical, Regulatory and Compliance Manager
• Following relevant market regulatory frameworks when applied to the company’s strategy, products and comms.
• Applying regulatory rules to product data such as China, Australia etc.
• Accountable for the translation or request of translations for artwork purposes
• Map the MPM regulatory framework and keep updated.
• Own the relationship with outsourced regulatory partners.
• Ownership of license renewals – co-ordination of timings etc. and ensuring completed to on time in full.
• Completion and ownership of registration documents for all countries. Using resource internally or externally e.g. Certificate of Free Sale, Health Certificates
• Drive projects forward through to completion in a timely manner
• Complete and validate Pack claims for each region (with Technical Manager) Support Product and Brand by providing outlines and templates for packaging and comms which comply with the relevant market.
• Liaise with 3rd party agencies and support personnel to ensure compliance.
• Review concept and final artwork to advice on compliance with the
required framework to agreed timelines.
• Support internal personnel to ensure compliance.
• Flexible to work within all technical functions.
• Must have experience of working with in regulatory function within FMCG
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with suppliers, external bodies and key stakeholders within the business
• Experience of dealing with regulatory bodies - e. g Chamber of Commerce
• Attention to detail in all documentation requested, created and approved.
• Cross-functional training and coaching on relevant frameworks.
• Immediate start
• Gym on site
• Free Parking
• Birthday off each year
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity by clicking the “Apply now” button