|Location: MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE||Salary: 32000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3146309|
Service Development & Assessment Manager
(Social Worker/Nurse/Occupational Therapist)
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualification level)
Full time: 37.5 hours per week; Monday to Friday with on-call duties on an agreed rota basis
This role is an opportunity to put your professional values and principles into real action with service users at the heart of your thinking.
Our client is a charity providing unique person centred support, based on a modern view. for adults with learning disabilities and autistic spectrum conditions, as well as a number of people living in the Milton Keynes area who have a learning disability.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Service Development & Assessment Manager with experience of working in Social Work, Nursing or Occupational Therapist role, ideally for adults with learning disabilities. You will have proven knowledge of applicable legislation and best practice alongside a commitment to ensuring residents' needs are assessed, reviewed and supported in order for them to achieve positive outcomes in their own life.
You will be part of the Strategic Management Team, share in the development of strategic plans recommend new services and suggest new or more effective ways of delivering current services. You will work in partnership with multi-disciplinary teams to contribute to the modification and negotiation of Care Plans and packages of Support
The ideal candidate would have:
• A relevant professional qualification in Social Work, Occupational Therapy or Nursing.
• Current or recent HCPC or Nursing & Midwifery Council registration.
• A range of experiences of providing effective support for adults with learning disabilities and their families/carers within the statutory or private sector.
• Knowledge of applicable legislation including the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 (Part 3), The Care Act 2014 and relevant best practice and guidance. .
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work and empathise with a diverse range of people, particularly individuals with learning disabilities.
• Good IT and organisational skills necessary to work with information management systems.
• A creative and forward thinking leadership style that inspires confidence and affords team members the opportunity to grow and develop.
• DBS Enhanced clearance.
• Full drivers licence.
DOVER, KENTRead more
42000.00 - 43000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHELSEA, LONDONRead more
30000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more