We are recruiting for a Registered Children's Residential Home Manager for a new home near to Heathrow.
The service is a 5 bed home for Looked After children aged 12-17 in a lovely setting.
Basic Duties below:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the service
- Ensure that the core principles of the Children Act 1989/ Leaving Care Act 2000 and its contents are carried out properly
- Provide a caring and stable environment for young people who need mid to long term support
- Ensure that the safety and welfare of young people are not at risk of crucial harm
- Lead a staff team that offers a quality service
- Develop and display competence in all aspects of children's residential services
- Involve young people in decision making relating to their care where possible
- Planning and coordinating work schedules for each key-worker/ support worker
- Ensure that all staff are conversant with safeguarding and child protection procedures
- Manager the OFSTED inspection process
- Lead implementation and expertise in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention
You will ideally have a Diploma in Social Work/ Dip Management Level 5/ NV4 Management/ BA/ MA Social Work and have experience of working with Young People who are Leaving Care. It would be desirable to have the Registered Managers Award.
Candidates will be interviewed via video call and will also be subject to an interview by OFSTED prior to appointment.
Please do apply today if you are interested.