Children's Registered Manager – (Aged 8 - 17, SEMH, near Saxmundham) needed!
I am currently working with a children's residential home on an exciting new role in the Saxmundham area.
Starting from ASAP, the home are looking for a passionate Registered Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
- Spacious 4 bed children residential home
- Mixed male and female aged 8 - 17 yrs old
- Specialises in social, emotional and mental health (SEMH)
- Provide a therapeutic approach
- High staffing ratio with expert clinical support
- Full-time (40 hrs per week) permanent position
- Starting salary £38,000 - £45,000 per annum (negotiable based on experience)
- To manage a small team consisting of Deputy Manager, Senior Support Workers and Residential Support Workers
- Maintain the highest standard of children's care
- Mentor and support junior members of staff
- Ensure appropriate matching of children to the home
- Undertake risk assessments as appropriate
What you will need:
- Level 5 qualification
- Minimum of 2 years children's residential experience
- Good leadership qualities and ability to build good rapport with staff and residents
- Experience and understanding of Ofsted regulations
- To be enthusiastic and positive in your approach to work
If this fantastic new opportunity is of interest to you, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. A consultant will be in contact to discuss the role in greater detail with you.