Do you have what it takes to make a positive difference to the lives of children and young people?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager to set up a new provision for EBD young people placed within the care sector in the Derbyshire area.
Our client is looking for someone who is wanting that next step in their career.
You need to be experienced working with young people in the care sector.
You will be passionate and endeavour to create a home environment that exceeds the needs of the children and young people.
Working as a Registered Manager, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people promoting a positive outcome for the young people.
You will support the young person’s needs and wishes and follow all aspects of their care plans.
You will be working with other agencies and professionals and must be able to work in partnership with them to achieve the best outcomes for the young people whilst ensuring all policies and procedures are in place and always implemented.
For your application to be considered you should have:
• Recent experience working either as a Registered Manager or as a Deputy Manager of a Children's Home and comprehension of relevant legislation and guidelines and how they apply in practice
• Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (or equivalent) and Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (or equivalent )
• A full UK Driving Licence
• The ability and skill to motivate and lead a team
Our client is… 100% child focused, eager to make a difference in the young people’s life’s and are looking for the right person to fit in with their values.
They are seeking the right person to:
• Provide a positive role model for members of the staff team and young people in line with the companies’ policies
• Be able to motivate and lead a team
• Promote good relationships with local communities
• Excel at the Fit Person Interview
• Support the staff team in all aspects of their time at the company including; staff inductions, ongoing supervision, appraisals and training and staff rotas etc
This is a great opportunity to be part of a exciting new venture!
In return, you will be rewarded with a career defining opportunity to impact on an ambitious and growing organisation that is committed to staff retention, development, and equality, this home is the first of several planned and offers a fabulous opportunity for promotion and growth.
If this position sounds interesting, then please hit apply now, or contact ASAP