Reed Social Care are looking for a Registered manager with experience of delivering community based residential services in partnership with other organisations. You will be responsible for a 24-bed rehabilitation service supporting adults with mental health needs such as schizophrenia and personality disorder.
The unit builds on our existing Care support plus model (integrated supported housing) and is the only one of its type, we hope lead to the development of other similar projects elsewhere in the south of England. Initially the unit was a re-provision of two existing services, but the aim now is to take referrals from a number of CCGs and other referral sources.
The General Manager drive high-quality care and support in an exceptional rehabilitative environment. The post-holder will manage all aspects of the service including financial, marketing, operational and leadership; they will optimise profitability and the financial return and provide the highest quality of care and services to our customers.
Salary: £38-40k plus bonus scheme up to £8000
9 – 5 Monday to Friday
- Still at requires improvements due to COVID- expecting an inspection later this year
- Vast improvements identified in internal audits from 20% to now 80%
- Strong experience in MH is an absolute must. It’s an integrated service, very close to a hospital setting but not quite. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in working with mental health conditions such as schizophrenia and personality disorder etc.
- Will be required to be the registered manager and have full CQC responsibility- good knowledge of inspections, previously dealt with CQC action plans etc.
- Management experience is a must- Staffing management, performance, disciplinarians. Minimum of 2 years
- NVQ Level 4 or 5 or willing to enrol immediately
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please send me a copy of your updated CV.