Are you an experienced OFSTED Registered Manager? Or are you an experienced Deputy looking to take the next step in their career?
If so, I would LOVE to hear from you!
My Client are passionate people wanting to make positive impacts on other people’s lives. They have big growth plans and have commitments to local authorities which will give them the ability to grow and eventually deliver nationally. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to be a vital part of the director team. The homes will be a mainstay for children/young people who have experienced trauma and/or attachment difficulties. They want to continually develop their staff and provide ‘Outstanding’ services for children, young people and their families keeping in line with their mission to ensure that every child and young person they support, stays safe, healthy and reaches their full potential.
You will be responsible for the leadership, direction and management of the service, achieving the highest levels of performance to meet and exceed quality standards, resulting in unmatched levels of support provided to the young people within your care.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage a ‘Young Persons’ Residential Home and ensure the efficient operation of the service in accordance with the relevant legislation, procedures, policies and the Statement of Purpose for the home
- Produce a development plan for the service that ensures the delivery of high quality, clinically informed practice.
- Support staff to achieve the highest standards of care
- Assist and supervise in the continual assessment of the needs of the young people and to identify and prepare specific development plans to ensure the most appropriate service provision
- Contribute to a comprehensive staff training and development plan to enable the service to have the necessary skills and levels of expertise to meet the needs of the young people
- Work with other Managers to ensure that all staff work together towards meeting the emotional and physical needs of the young people and planning for positive outcomes
- Safeguarding and promoting individual rights, providing good quality care which is free from oppression and where differences are respected and valued
- To be accountable and take responsibility for liaising with regulatory organisations in relation to the way the home is managed
- Co-operate with designated personnel exercising their responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act
It is essential you have:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (or be willing to work towards)
- Experience working in an EBD setting
- Significant experience at senior level in a Children’s Home
- Able to work within the principles of the Children’s Act
- Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of Child Protection Issues and Procedures
- Working knowledge of the National Care Standards Act 2000, the Children’s Homes (England) Regulations 2015
- Good organisation and leadership skills
- Ability to motivate and influence others
In return, you will receive an above average starting salary with bonus scheme, plenty of opportunities to further develop your career and progress and you will be working with a highly experienced team of directors wanting to provide you with as much support as possible to ensure you will be making differences to both the resident’s and staff’s lives.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please click APPLY now!