Registered Children's Home Manager
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Registered Children's Manager to join a fantastic SEN Residential School located in the scenic countryside of Norfolk!
We provide Education and Care across a number of schools and residential homes nationally. Our specialist SEN provision, coupled with our expertise within residential care means we offer thousands of vulnerable children and young people across the UK a holistic, wraparound care, residential and education service, empowering them with everything they need to flourish.
About the Role
- Will be responsible for the care of children and young people with Autism who many display challenging behaviour and have mild-moderate learning difficulties
- Required to deputise Head of Care
- Work alongside other registered managers aligned to each of the 6 homes
- Coach and develop the team to maximise their performance and potential and work effectively together to deliver the best outcomes
- Enable the young people to fulfil their potential through structured education, care and wellbeing interventions that are relevant to their needs
- Manage placement plans building relationships and gaining best outcome agreements with local authorities
- Manage the home in line with the allocated budget
- Oversee all referrals and assessments within the home
- Qualified or working towards Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management in Residential Child Care (England)
- Experience of working with and managing challenging behaviour directly linked to Autism.
- Proven track record of managing people and performance
- Ability to work across and support the management of a 24/7 operation
- Good – Outstanding Ofsted rating
- Experience or willingness to deputise for a Head of Care.
- Attained Level 3 CCYP