Are you ready for an exciting opportunity?
Could you be the one?
Are you able to lead a strong team to make a positive and purposeful difference to the lives of Adults with a Learning Disability, ASD and Mental Health needs?
Registered Manager Domiciliary Care
Bradford & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Circa £30K per annum
- Full Time (40 Hours plus On Call)
- Bonus Scheme based on Financial & Quality KPIs
Based in Bradford– the successful candidate will oversee management of services covering Bradford and surrounding areas which provide a range of community cased care and support and Supported Living services to adults with Learning Disability, ASD and Mental Health issues.
To support the successful applicant, their team will include a Deputy Manager, Co Ordinator and Team Leaders.
All services aim to enable service users to maintain their independence and lifestyle.
Can you demonstrate:
· An understanding and passion of how to provide services to the adults we
· Highly developed sense of ownership with a “can do” attitude
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, organisational, report writing and time management skills.
· Solid understanding of CQC regulation, and its drivers in providing safe,
effective & well led services.
· Experience and/or understanding in identifying, developing and maintaining effective relationships with service users, commissioners and
· Understanding and commitment to safeguarding.
· A team player with a love and ability to build a strong team, driven to provide person centred and outcome focused support.
- Experience within the Domiciliary sector at management level
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services or other relevant qualifications
- Excellent understanding of all CQC regulations
- Dedicated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills, exceptional organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Good IT skills
Is this you? Find out more:
This position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 /year