|Location: NEWTON ABBOT, DEVON||Salary: 30000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3110814|
The successful candidate will receive excellent benefits in return for supporting the management teams with timely professional, commercial and effective HR service, whilst eliminating business risks through the application of legal knowledge and Company Procedures.
Benefits include : - competitive salary, meals on duty, discounted stays at partner properties, career development opportunities within the group & childcare voucher scheme.
Full time position working 40 hours per week.
Some duties to include:
To work closely with all HODs, providing guidance on a full range of operational HR related processes including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, employment law practices, as well as balancing the needs of the businesses.
Keep up to date with employment legislation developments and advise management on compliance and risk factors in a timely manner.
Proactive approach to providing key HR communication across the businesses.
Work closely with the head office to support the development, implementation and maintenance of HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff and ensure that the handbook for employees are comprehensive and up to date.
Work closely with the HODs and senior management teams to continually improve the ‘on boarding’ process
Monitor and review performance appraisals & Coffee chats, ensuring the processes are carried out in a thorough and timely manner.
Assist Head Office, Group HR and management teams with special projects and delivery of HR initiatives.
Review all resignation letters and support/advise HOD’s with the exiting process
Advice HOD’s of the correct recruitment procedures in line with the company’s recruitment strategy.
Ideally you will have hospitality experience, but to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- CIPD L5 qualification or equivalent level of experience
- Proven generalist experience in a similar fast paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of UK Employment Law legislation and best practice
- Open communication style, with ability to communicate at all levels in the business
- Excellent people skills and with the ability to manage a diverse customer base
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Ability to organise own workload and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to show sensitivity and objectivity in dealing with confidential issues
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage a number of tasks at any one time.
- The ability to work under pressure and to agreed timescales
- Ability to work autonomously and flexibly
- Willingness to participate in further training and development
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Approachable and patient
- Full driving licence
If you have the experience and match the criteria, please apply via the link or email your up to date CV to email@example.com detailing your salary expectations and notice period in your covering letter.
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
ESHER, SURREYRead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
ESHER, SURREYRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
40000.00 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
WORTHING, WEST SUSSEXRead more
16.1 - 17.13 GBP Per Hour
AMERSHAM, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more