An SME in Greater Manchester are expanding their Finance department with the additional of a Regional Finance Business Partner. The business currently have 10 sites across Scotland and England including two manufacturing sites with a view to expand over the next 24 months.
They are looking for a Regional Finance Business Partner to manage the management accounts, financial reporting, full P&L including preparing and presenting to site managers, commercial and the senior leadership team. There will be some travel required to all 10 offices to ensure the Regional Finance Business Partner works closely and partners with the relevant teams.
- Preparing monthly management accounts for 10 sites across Scotland and England; budgets, forecasts, cashflow, balance sheet reconciliations, posting journals etc within a timely manner and to deadlines
- Monthly financial reporting
- Full responsibility for P&L across 10 sites including preparing and presenting findings to senior leadership
- Business planning against budgets and forecasts
- Partnering on a daily basis via teams and in person; including procurement, site managers, commercial teams and the managing director
- Streamlining internal controls and improving processes where deemed necessary
Experience and Qualifications:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA fully qualified
- Monthly management accounts - all aspects
- Monthly financial reporting, full P&L, balance sheet reconciliations and reviews, variance analysis
- Business partnering outside of finance
- SAGE 200 is desirable but not essential
- Sound Excel skills
- Improve of processes e.g. monthly cycles, systems, reporting, cash savings
For this Regional Finance Business Partner position this SME business are looking for someone with the technical abilities to undertake the role and someone who wants to work with a expanding business and present ideas to help them grow in a profitable way.
There will be some travel required and a company car is provided.