|Location: CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIRE||Salary: 55000.00 - 58300.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3361169|
This is a newly created position following a restructure.
You will lead a regional Technical team of Project Managers and Surveyors to deliver Major works outside of the Planned Investment programme.
This is an exciting opportunity with one of the biggest Supported Housing providers in the country.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Overseeing an effective and consistent management of regional contracts for repairs, voids and planned asset investment and the national compliance contracts’ including all other asset and estate management contracted services.
• Ensure consistent contract and contractor management, performance management and budgetary control across all regions.
• To be accountable for performance improvement, service development and driving asset improvement decisions to ensure our housing and support services meet local demand and provide value for money.
• Monitor and manage delivery of Major Works including M&E contracts and contractors.
• To lead, performance manage and develop a team of Surveyors and Asset Project Managers
• Experience in managing a multi-site Refurbishment Programmes
• Ability to apply strong generalist skills to managing technical areas of responsibility
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• Experience of Pro master software would be advantageous
• Strong skills in performance management, monitoring and financial management
• HND / HNC in Building, Construction or a related Technical discipline
38,000.00-40,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEX, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
450.00 - 650.00 GBP Per Day
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more
20.00 - 21.00 GBP Per Hour
DYFED, WALESRead more
20.00 - 23.00 GBP Per Hour
WALES, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more