REED Engineering are delighted to be partnering with a national food retailer and manufacturer who are looking to add a Refrigeration Engineer to their team on a permanent basis. During an unprecedented period of growth, this would be an excellent time to join the team.
We have a salary on offer for this role of up to £34k per annum. There are also call out and on-call payment structures in place.
Working hours for this vacancy are 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. However, there will be some flexibility required from the successful candidate.
As Refrigeration Engineer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and inspection of refrigeration units. You will also be looking at the wider facilities which will include plumbing, lighting and air systems.
Other duties of the role will include, but not be limited to –
- Working across multiple trades. To include – electrical fault finding, small installations, small plumbing, joinery and equipment repairs
- General and emergency maintenance repairs
- Scheduling of day – including such things as routine asset maintenance
- Carrying out PAT, fire alarm and emergency lighting testing
- Use of CMMS
- Assisting in shop re-fits
- Assisting in the successful and timely delivery of maintenance and refurb projects
- Ensuring that all compliance processes are met
The successful candidate will –
- Be a time-served Refrigeration Engineer – Preferably City & Guilds
- Hold their F-Gas qualification
- Have a full, clean Drivers Licence
- Be happy to travel to sites across Scotland to carry out work
- Hold their 18th Edition Wiring regulations (Desirable)
If you, or anyone you know would be suited to this role, please forward your up-to-date CV, salary expectations and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. If applying directly by e-mail, please ensure you answer all of the qualifying questions listed below.