About the organisation
The local authority is located in south-east London. It prides itself on a great working environment that fosters good working relationships with teams of experienced managers and supportive colleagues.
About the role
Referral and Assessment Social worker is required for a Children's Team. This is a locum position to support the South East local authority during the Coronavirus situation.
You must have 2 years post-qualified experience within a R&A team. Will be required to work in the office and undertake home visits if necessary.
You will need
- Social Work England registration
- 2 years + post qualified experience as a social worker
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Trackable reference history for the last 3 years
Working with reed, you will have:
- your own dedicated expert consultant
- welcome back bonus
- refer-a-friend /job bonuses
- online timesheets & pay management
- regular aftercare and face-to-face reviews
- substantial cpd funding for training and other development
- reed rewards, discount club for temps and holiday pay (paye only)
- automatic invoicing (ltd co)
- reed merchandise!
Take action now
Interviews are taking place immediately so please apply now to avoid disappointment! Alternatively, for more information or if you are a qualified social worker looking for another role please contact Reed Health and Care team on 0207-632-5765, or email: barbara.sobolewska[at]reedglobal.com