|Location: BRENT, MIDDLESEX||Salary: 65 - 90 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 17 days ago||Reference: 3062984|
The successful candidate will become an asset to the SEN department, working closely with class teachers and other members of the learning support team. Duties will include working on a 1-2-1 basis with students with Special Educational Needs, including some small group work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the students and teachers in the classroom
- Providing additional support either on a 1:1 basis or in groups for SEN students
- Liaise with the SENCO and the rest of the SEN team and teachers to help develop learning programs for individual students
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong and recent experience as an SEN teaching assistant
- Previous experience working with Secondary age students 11 – 18 years
- Strong knowledge of Autism, Experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Additional qualifications in SEN, First Aid, Manual Handling and Safeguarding are desirable but not essential.
Apply today with your updated CV and a covering statement.
Many thanks - We look forward to hearing from you!
13.48 - 13.48 GBP Per Hour
WEMBLEY CENTRAL, MIDDLESEXRead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
STEPNEY, LONDONRead more
21.92 - 21.92 GBP Per Hour
NORTH WEMBLEY, MIDDLESEXRead more
8.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
19020.00 - 20352.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SYDENHAM, LONDONRead more