Are you looking for your first or next step into managing a Recruitment team?
I have a superb opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant or experienced recruitment team leader to take over an existing practice within Reed Technology.
The Bristol Technology Office currently has 3 defined Practices looking to go to 4. I am looking for someone to either come in and take over and lead one of the existing Practices or set up the new Practice from scratch.
Information around the current team size, structure and Income and profitability will be discussed at initial meeting stage.
We offer Industry leading training and professional management development combined with a competitive salary and an excellent commission scheme.
• Sales experience / Management experience not essential but is ideal
• Ability to build Rapport mainly over the telephone but also Face to face
• An interest in IT / Technology in general
• High levels of self discipline and motivation
• Target driven
• Customer focus
• Must be a team player
• “Can Do” Attitude
The role can be very challenging and demanding, and would suit someone looking to push themselves outside of their comfort zone and be financially rewarded as a result.
• A chance to work in one of the most successful teams within Reed ensuring a high number of placements.
• First class training, with a structured development pack from arrival.
• Good commission scheme.
• Working within an industry leading recruitment agency with good reputation.
• 25 days holiday, with the option to buy, sell or carry forward up to 5 days of allowance.
• Sponsorship of academic and non-academic courses.
If you feel recruitment is the career for you and you are willing to put the time and energy in to being successful Reed Technology will support and guide you all the way; helping you to progress into a successful and very well paid Recruitment Consultant.