Reed HR are working with a Public Sector Organisation based in Central London (although currently working remotely due to COVID 19) in order to recruit a Recruitment System Analyst on an Interim basis for 3 months initially. This will be paid as a Temp through agency on an hourly rate.
Working alongside the wider HR team as well as Line Managers and Employees alike, you will be responsible for completing a hands-on review of the new ATS system Jobtrain. You will act as a super-user making sure its implementation runs smoothly, and any improvements or updates are completed efficiently to be able to hand the system over to the organisation in a fit for purpose state.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Review the implementation and setup of the ATS, Jobtrain. You will test the system thoroughly, investigating any bugs or errors, and ensuring they are fixed promptly.
- Collaborate with others in the wider HR Team to devise a plan for system improvement, ensuring good communication to obtain timely feedback.
- Ensure Jobtrain operates in a reliable, fit for purpose way with a view on high-quality user experience.
- Escalate day-to-day systems issues to the HR Systems Analyst as needed to ensure issues are resolved and prevented from re-occurring.
- Establish ways of working that ensure data captured is accurate and valuable for future use.
- Help the team to produce and maintain documentation to support users across the organisation using the Recruitment ATS system.
- Assist with providing day-to-day platform support to the HR team to ensure they are confident and capable in using the system.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have an excellent background within Recruitment, specifically in a Systems specialist role. You will have experience with hands-on use of testing an ATS system (Jobtrain or similar). You will have a proven ability to review systems ensuring accurate improvements take place.
Ideally the successful candidate will be available to start immediately.