I am proud to be recruiting on behalf of the NHS, I am looking for an experienced recruitment / resourcing candidate who is available immediately and can commit to a temporary assignment for the next 2 months and possibly beyond.
The NHS organisation I am representing are based in Warrington but the role will only require you to go the office once at the start of the assignment, for this role the successful candidate will be working from home
£11.36 - £12.24 per hour
Working from home - Full time, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
NHS base in Warrington
Temporary Contract – 2 months initially could be extended
The duties are listed below:
- Maintain friends and family bank/Trust redeployment register
- Process friends and family bank referrals
- Complete telephone screenings with applicants
- Process pre-employment checks in line with NHS Employment Check Standards
- Maintain register of available workers via friends and family bank/redeployment
- Manage requests from services for additional workers via friends and family bank and Trust redeployment register
- Provide data/reports/status updates
- Liaise with service managers regarding additional staffing requirements and supporting them by sourcing/placing workers from the friends and family bank/Trust redeployment register
- Maintain contact with friends and family bank workers regarding availability etc.
The above process is currently managed using an applicant tracking system (Trac) and Microsoft Excel.
My client is looking for an experienced recruiter/resourcer with excellent communication and organisation skills.
If you have recruitment/resourcing experience, then please do not hesitate to apply.