|Location: CROYDON, SURREY||Salary: 8.50 - 8.50 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3079188|
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Pay rate: £8.50 p/h - Holiday pay and performance related bonus
Hours: 8-5pm or 9-6pm
Operating since 1960, REED is one of the best known names in recruitment because people trust us to deliver world class recruitment solutions. The Reed Further Education South Team provides a wealth of experience to the FE sector. Reed Education are dedicated to providing a world class service and are passionate about supporting the high quality provision of Further Education in all settings, developing close working relationships with our clients and candidates. We specialise in recruiting various roles including Curriculum managers, Lecturers, Assessors and Learning Support workers.
Do you want to be part of this exciting and expanding company?
We currently have an opportunity for the right individual to join our dynamic team. If you are looking for a new job, our role could be the perfect career opportunity for you. We are a small but friendly team with good work ethics based in East Croydon.
REED Further Education Recruitment are seeking a professional candidate that has a keen interest in recruitment.
· You will be assisting four Consultants with sourcing candidates on a daily basis.
· You must have a good eye for talent and be able to pick up in-house systems easily.
· You'll be liaising with a whole range of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match with volume bookings that we are currently receiving.
· Sourcing candidates via internal job boards, Reed.co.uk, external job boards and social media
· accurately analyse job descriptions in order to identify key aspects of the job requirements and match against a large volume of CVs
· conducting telephone screening interviews to qualify candidates for relevant roles
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a customer or client facing role in a process driven environment and will ideally have:
• GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (Grade C or above)
• experience of working in administration in a process driven environment
• experience of extensive telephone communication, ideally in a call centre environment
• proficient in the use of a range of computer packages such as MS Excel, MS Word and databases
• good team working skills
This is a temporary on-going placement with the possibility for permanent opportunities should you prove to be successful.
If you are interested in this position please apply online.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.
We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory vetting and references relevant to the job role.
24000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
23500 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
12.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
EAST LONDON, LONDONRead more
23000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
EALING, LONDONRead more
12.00 - 14.00 GBP Per Hour
EAST LONDON, LONDONRead more