Reed HR are working with a not-for-profit organisation based in Central London to recruit a Recruitment Partner on a 6-month FTC.
The role and responsibilities:
- Manage the recruitment for the organisation
- Support line managers throughout the recruitment process
- Work closely with recruitment agencies
- Develop a strategy to attract the best candidates
- Monitor and report on recruitment KPIs
- Provide additional HR support when needed
This role will be based in London but will require travel to Milton Keynes on a regular basis.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience managing the recruitment process within an organisation. You will ideally have had experience within HR and be happy to travel to Milton Keynes on a regular basis.
You will need to have/be:
- Strong recruitment experience
- Experience in managing different approaches to recruitment
- Generalist HR experience
- Experience of up to date employment law
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
If you are interested in this role please apply below and I will be in touch.