Reed HR are working with an Educational Institute based in Central London to recruit a Recruitment Manager on a permanent basis.
The post holder will work to create an inclusive recruitment experience, maintaining an excellent level of customer service.
The role and responsibilities:
- Day to day management of the Recruitment Service
- Line managing a team of two Recruitment specialist
- Motivate the team to work in a fast-paced environment, monitoring KPIs
- Overseeing compliance, including GDPR
- Working closely with stakeholders
- Liaise with hiring manager, creating a good rapport
- Undertake health and safety duties
- Support staff through personal and professional development
- Travel to different offices in London to meet managers
To be successful in this role, you will have experience managing the recruitment process within an organisation. You can either have Recruitment Agency experience or Internal Recruitment experience.
You will need to have/be:
- Strong recruitment experience
- Experience in managing different approaches to recruitment
- Experience of up to date employment law
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous line management experience
- Good communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.