Reed HR are partnered with a Public Sector Company based in London, in order to recruit for a Recruitment Employment Advisor on a fixed term basis until March 2021. The company is looking for someone on a full-time basis to start as soon as possible.
A large Public Sector organisation based in East London.
The role and your responsibilities:
- As a key member of the Resourcing team, you will be working closely with the Recruitment manager to help develop the service in line with contract recruitment
- Working on cases to provide one to one support
To be successful in this role, you will have ideally worked within a fast paced and busy Recruitment Employment Advisor position previously with experience in the Charity/Not-for-Profit sector.
You will need to have/be
- Experience of case management
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
- Strong administrative and IT Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
This role is suited to someone who has a background in employment advice/law, human resources, legal advice or customer support.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.