Reed HR are working with a Charity based in Central London to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator, on a Fixed Term basis until October 2020.
Working alongside the wider HR team, you be responsible for completing hands-on, end to end in-house recruitment. This will be to support an area of the business in quickly filling a number of hires between now and end of September. Candidates will be a mixture of external new talent and internal recruitment (including secondments).
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Provide first line recruitment advice to Hiring Manager in an efficient and timely manner
- Take a hands-on approach in terms of planning and delivering recruitment processes
- Take the lead on the whole recruitment process from qualifying the role with the hiring manager, creating the job advert, shortlisting, arranging interviews, sending out the offer letters, and finally, on-boarding successful candidates
- Deliver operational support and guidance to managers regarding HR and Recruitment processes
- Preparing a range of employee documents and contracts in a timely manner using the appropriate templates
- Actively participate in delivering on-boarding and induction initiatives
- Assist with explaining the application of employment agreements, policies and procedures
- Managing and screening applications, conducting phone interviews, scheduling interviews and assessment centres
- Conducting background and reference checking of candidates and assist Team Leaders with conducting/arranging interviews
The successful candidate will have an excellent background in Internal Recruitment duties, including the hands-on use of an ATS system (Jobtrain or similar). You will have a proven ability to manage your own workload autonomously.
Ideally the successful candidate will be available immediately or short notice.