|Location: NORTHUMBERLAND, NORTH EAST ENGLAND||Salary: 30000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3105081|
They are looking for someone with a strong recruitment background (at a variety of levels) and some HR exposure or experience as an in-house recruiter would be very beneficial too.
* To co-ordinate recruitment and selection activities for UK sites.
* To manage recruitment and selection processes; including preparing job descriptions with Managers, advertising, interviewing and associated administrative tasks.
* To provide advice to Managers on appropriate recruitment methods when required
* To provide coaching in recruitment/selection practices for new Managers/Supervisors when required.
* To liaise with the Human Resources team and co-ordinate recruitment requirements and timeframes ensuring target and service levels are maintained
* To operate the E-Recruitment system effectively and in line with the Group Recruitment Policy
* To develop and build effective links and contacts; promoting a positive and professional candidate experience.
* To promote the employer brand in all recruitment activities and ensure all advertising campaigns meet group guidelines and standards.
* To liaise with appointed recruitment agencies when required and attend/assist with the arrangements of career fairs, open days and assessment centres.
* To network and attend events at local schools, universities.
* To ensure successful onboarding of new starters and plan / complete corporate inductions on a monthly basis.
* To ensure compliance to statutory requirements and HR best practice and policy in relation to all recruitment practices, such as data protection, equality.
* To complete right to work checks and ensure Immigration, Asylum and Nationality requirements are met.
* To provide timely analysis reports on recruitment and selection activity.
* To demonstrate professional competence and development by keeping skills up to date and in providing evidence of continuing professional development.
* To attend training courses and actively participate in meetings as necessary.
* To provide out of hour’s support if required.
A driving licence is essential as there will be some travel required to other sites and events. Candidates who have a generalist HR background but are keen to specialise in recruitment will also be considered.
Please get in touch directly with myself for more details. Call 0191 2551790 or email email@example.com
16.00 - 18.00 GBP Per Hour
CANARY WHARF, LONDONRead more
26000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Hour
FENLAKE, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
35000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
24000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
EALING, LONDONRead more
15.50 - 17.00 GBP Per Hour
ELTHAM, LONDONRead more