My client based in Bicester is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team as soon as possible. This role is to ensure the provision of advice and support on all matters pertaining to recruitment and selection and to carry out administrative and all coordination in matters relating to the recruitment process, ensuring adherence to the policy, procedure and employment legislation.
Temporary position to start on Monday
Pay rate- £9.09- £10.00 per hour
Job Title- Recruitment Coordinator
Hours- Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.00, there will be the likelihood of working weekends too
- To advise managers on all stages of the recruitment and selection process and ensure all recruitment documentation is in line with the organisation standards.
- To agree a recruitment timetable with appointing managers and deliver against this, to plan own and other relevant resources to meet the timetable.
- Place Job adverts
- To be responsible for all formal recruitment related correspondence to candidates i.e. conditional offer and Terms and Conditions and to ensure all files are compliant with audit requirements.
- Work with the Recruitment Administrator to ensure that all pre-employment checks are completed.
- To undertake application pre-sifting or short listing as appropriate
- To ensure interview packs are prepared and provided to the appropriate people within the required time frame. To check returned packs for completeness and quality.
- To issue offer letters and contracts of employment in consultation with the appointing manager and the Recruitment Manager/Recruitment Advisor if necessary.
- To plan start dates for new starters based on course availability, timescales for preemployment checks, holidays and other factors.
- To provide managers, staff and candidates with information on basic terms and conditions of employment.
- To inform applicants of the outcome of their application and provide feedback if appropriate.
- To ensure that the recruitment selection standards are met at all stages of the recruitment process.
If this role is for you then Apply now.