Are you looking for a rewarding role that will provide significant development prospects?
Reed Accountancy is one of the leading providers of Accounting and Finance recruitment to clients across Dorset, enjoying an excellent reputation with our clients, based upon our dedication to providing a truly consultative, honest and transparent service at all times.
We have greatly increased our market share over recent years through the demonstration of true understanding of the accounting profession, and take the lead in nationally recognised employment market research reports to provide a complete service to our clients.
* A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
* Unrivalled training through our Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers - widely recognised as the very best recruitment training in the industry
* A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants - promotions and pay rises are based on your performance meaning you have full control of your future within the business
* Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
* Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
* 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, sell and carry holiday over
The positionof Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a demanding professional sales role, which focuses heavily on the consistent delivery of relevant, considered market knowledge to both candidates and clients. For the right person, it is a highly rewarding, exciting post that can deliver a fantastic long-term career with first-rate earning potential.
This particular role will focus on the placement of candidates into businesses across the whole of Dorset, and parts of Hampshire & Wiltshire, at all levels from Accounts Administrators through to Financial Directors.
As a Consultant, you will be involved in the following:
- developing business with new and existing clients in person through the use of formal meetings
- undertaking marketing and developing business with prospective clients over the telephone and via email
- sourcing candidates to meet client needs, focusing on those with the right skill set, qualification and character traits
- interviewing candidates to understand their skills and suitability, and undertaking extensive interview preparation to focus upon key criteria
- negotiating with both candidates and clients to ensure a great service
As a Consultant, you will be targeted on both your activity and your revenue, with an expectation that, following training, you will exceed the targets set.
Our Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having previous recruitment experience is not the most important attribute for us. To be successful within our business we would look for someone with the following attributes:
- a proven ability to sell, ideally in B2B sales
- an ability to think quickly in a busy working environment to find solutions
- an ability to undertake a consultative approach, considering a range of contributing factors from different individuals
- the ability to negotiate and influence decision makers where necessary
- a proven understanding of how to build lasting professional relationships based on trust and results
- a determination to succeed
If you are looking to begin a career in the recruitment sector, and feel this opportunity could be of interest, please Apply for further details, and the chance to discuss with our Business Manager - Jamie Iles.