A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning recruitment team in the heart of Sheffield city centre as a Recruitment Consultant.
Your role will be to offer a 360 degree service to clients and candidates across South Yorkshire specialising in recruiting candidates into the Accountancy & Finance sector.
Your key duties will include:
• Develop business relationships/opportunities with both current and potential clients
• Attract new candidates to register with Reed
• Evaluate clients’ staffing requirements and assess how best to meet their needs
• Find suitable candidates who match your clients’ vacancies and promote them to your clients
• Ensure that candidates are fully prepared for interview before meeting the client
• Manage the entire recruitment process from taking a vacancy through to placing a candidate in the job
To be successful you will have to create and develop a profitable client base through planned business development promote Reed’s range of services to clients and candidates, largely on the phone but also through visits, presentations and networking events. It is essential that you foster strong relationships with your clients and strive to exceed their expectations.
The role needs you to be able to negotiate terms with clients, use your initiative and creativity to find good quality candidates from a variety of sources, advertise your vacancies in a range of media, interview candidates and manage their expectations.
Reed can offer you industry recognized training and all the tools for you to build a successful recruitment career with one of the UK's most successful recruiters.
You must be a sales focused individual with a passion for all things sales. You must have a current UK driving licence and live within a commutable distance to Sheffield centre.
We are not necessarily looking for recruitment experience however it would be advantageous if you have sold business to business in a previous role.
What we are looking for is drive,enthusiasm, a sense of humour, the ability to pick yourself up when you've had a knock, money hungry, passionate and someone who is looking for a career and not just a job.
If this is you then apply or drop your cv to email@example.com