Recruitment Consultant – Reed Chester Accountancy & Finance- £20,000 - £24,000
Only read on if you are successful sales person with a proven track record, looking for your next career move or if you are money motivated, target driven with a real desire to succeed in whatever you do?
If so, read on!
We work with businesses throughout the Chester, Cheshire, North Wales and the Wirral to help them recruit for all part qualified and transactional accountancy positions within a finance team including; Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Credit Controller, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Management Accountant and Financial Accountant.
We have a unique opportunity to work with an experienced team in order to grow the Accountancy desk across a wide geographic area. You will be joining a team with vast experience who will support, mentor and encourage success at every opportunity!
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding but for the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Recruitment Consultant will be targeted on both activity and financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and are expected to achieve and exceed the targets agreed but we make sure we have some fun along the way!
Still think this role could be for you, then keep reading it gets even better!
· Developing business with new clients over the phone
· Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
· Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
· Sourcing candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs
· Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
· Thoroughly Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews with your clients
· Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
· To offer exceptional customer and service levels to all clients and candidates
What Reed can offer you:
· A competitive starting Salary of £20,000 - £24,000 dependent of experience
· Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
· A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants - promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have control of your own pay rises!
· A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
· Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
· 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, sell and carry holiday over
· Career Development opportunities, and a supportive Culture to ensure you can be the best you can be
For immediate impact simply apply online now!
01244 408 790