Looking for Recruitment Assistants to work on a 2 week contract for our NHS client based in Bedford.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02072204749.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To work collaboratively across the Recruitment Team to ensure timely acknowledgement and assistance with all enquiries to the department. Predominantly supporting site-based provision of service with colleagues and the HR Operations Assistants.
2. To take responsibility for postal duties within the Team
3. Provide clerical support to the Recruitment Team as and when required.
4. To undertake any other typing or ad hoc administrative duties as required.
5. To reproduce and collate documents using photocopier and other machines.
6. To be responsible for filing and retrieving documents as required.
7. To answer telephone calls and action accordingly dealing with general enquiries or passing on telephone messages as required.
8. To support in monitoring the Recruitment email inbox/database systems ensuring emails are actioned in a timely manner.
9. To provide administrative support to the Employee and Volunteer Clearance Panel
10. To provide administrative support for Job Evaluation