|Location: NORTH LONDON, LONDON||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3079677|
This role is to start Immediately so you MUST be immediate / on short notice
• Liaise with recruiting managers in defining new and updating existing job specifications, in line with changing business needs.
• Assess the most appropriate route to market for the sourcing of high calibre candidates for each role.
• Provide advice to recruiting managers on recruitment best practice.
• Use social media tools such as LinkedIn to network and headhunt potential candidates.
• Recruitment administration: liaise with recruitment consultants, post jobs online, use social media tools, maintain good communications with candidates, update recruitment database, shortlist candidates for interview and arrange interviews.
• Conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews.
• Create and issue job offers, employment contracts, employment referencing and general HR administration.
• Track and monitor progress of recruitment activities against targets and provide management with regular updates.
• Liaise with new joiners prior to their start date and ensure that the on-boarding process runs smoothly.
• Identify learning needs and liaise with the recruiting manager to ensure these are included in a training plan and followed up during the probationary period.
• Support the HR Manager in ensuring office procedures are kept clear and easy to follow, i.e. HR Handbook, filing, etc.
• Assist employees with general pay and HR policy queries.
• Proactive approach on all HR and recruitment issues.
• Deputise for the HR Manager when required.
• Other tasks associated with the above functions, in particular special projects as directed by management.
• Some international travel may be required.
CIPD qualified or equivalent
Degree Level qualification
Ability to manage high volume and varied workload
Ability to manage high volume recruitment
Experience with recruiting for all levels within the company - up to director level
Experience of recruiting for technical roles would be an advantage
Extensive experience of direct sourcing using a variety of methods including social media
Evidence of talent pooling for technical roles
Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
Excellent IT skills
12.00 - 13.50 GBP Per Hour
HAYWARDS HEATH, WEST SUSSEXRead more
32000 - 36000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
38000.00 - 42000.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
50000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more