My client are a South East London Local Government Authority who are seeking an experienced Recruitment Advisor to support their busy HR Department.
Main Purpose of the job:
- To provide a proactive, comprehensive, customer-focused end to end, recruitment service to all Council Departments and external customers.
- Provide advice on redeployment, recruitment and contract and clearance issues to employees, managers and customers in accordance with policy, procedures, best practice and accepted standards
- To take responsibility for the day-to-day supervision of recruitment assistants and any apprentices.
- To act as DBS counter signatory.
- To be responsible for ensuring that the Council meets all immigration legislation in relation to employment, providing advice and maintaining an accurate database of evidence of compliance
With a friendly and supportive working environment you will be expected to understand 360 recruitment, HR policies and have strong understanding of compliance requirements within the Public Sector.
If you have relevant experience and can start asap then please send your CV over at your earliest convenience!