|Location: ARDLEIGH, ESSEX||Salary: 17000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3104002|
Are you looking for a career?
Have you had experience in working towards deadlines?
Are you a strong organiser and coordinator?
If yes to all. Look no further, I have a great role I want to tell you about..
I am looking for a hardworking, professional candidate to join a healthcare provider in Ardleigh. Your role will be to provide administration and system management support to the Resourcing function.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for someone who enjoys or has experience in the HR/Recruitment industries. (this is not essential)
• To manage and maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) ensuring all candidates are sent to locations within a timely manner, adverts to be refreshed and closed and applicant progress monitoring.
• Manage the recruitment email inbox on a daily basis and dealing with any queries that arise.
• Liaise closely with locations to follow up on application progress ensuring the details are progressed through the ATS and all other trackers are up to date.
• To assist locations on increasing applicant interest by CV searching on available job boards and sending across interested applicants to locations.
• Competitor analysis data review across all locations as and when required
• Assisting locations on booking recruitment events, arranging material and assisting in marketing.
• Ensuring recruitment stock is maintained and up to date with correct branding.
• Working closely with the Marketing team to create social media advertising across all available mediums.
• Creating and maintaining recruitment folders ensuring all documentation is up to date.
• Assisting with recruitment interview packs where necessary.
• Assisting with arranging Interviews.
• To update and maintain recruitment spreadsheets/trackers used to monitor recruitment progress
• To assist the HR Manager in adhoc projects when required.
I am looking for someone with/the:
• Ability to interact with individuals at all levels and demonstrate the highest degree of integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information
• Attention to detail and passion for providing great service
• Ability to show initiative
• Shares ideas with others [to make improvements]
• Keen to learn and improve own performance
• Committed to communicate with customers to understand their needs
• Will go the extra mile to help fulfil customers’ needs
• Has a ‘can-do’ attitude to work
• Enjoys working effectively as part of a team
• Competent with Microsoft Office Packages
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience of working in a administration role with an understanding of using data systems.
• Experience of working to deadlines and managing multiple priorities at any one time
This is fantastic opportunity to work in a very successful company.
My client offers a competitive salary £17,000 - £18,000 depending on experience, Free on site car parking and beautiful offices in an easily assessable location.
You will be required to work Monday – Friday on a permanent full time basis.
If you are interested and can interview immediately please call Emma White on 01206840100 or Email: Emma.email@example.com
11.00 - 14.00 GBP Per Hour
WEMBLEY PARK, MIDDLESEXRead more
8.01 - 8.01 GBP Per Hour
NEWBURN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
18000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
18000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
20000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more