My international client is currently looking for an internal recruiter to join their team.
Within the role you will be responsible for the day to day recruitment administration and co-ordination where the focus is providing a first-class recruitment service to the hiring managers whilst prioritising and promoting direct hiring.
The overall purpose of this role is to assist the Internal Resourcing Lead by sourcing high quality candidates and providing administrative support throughout all aspects of the recruitment process including playing a key part in candidate management; scheduling interviews, gathering feedback, preparing offer documentation. Constantly contributing to the overall development of the in-house recruitment function.
• Supporting the recruitment process from an administrative point of view for a diverse range of roles (predominantly technical);
o Managing the staff requisition authorisation process
o Reviewing job descriptions and person specifications, advising hiring managers on best practice
o Advertising vacancies internally and externally (Intranet, Careers page and relevant job boards/LinkedIn)
o Reviewing advert responses, screening and filtering accordingly
o Sourcing high quality candidates utilising the recruitment tools available
o Sending CVs to Hiring Managers/Internal Resourcing Lead and gathering feedback
o Arranging interviews, booking rooms and sending confirmations to direct candidates/ liaising with recruitment agencies to provide all relevant information needed
o Sending online psychometric tests to candidates and collating reports
o Offer management; preparing all pre-offer paperwork ensuring that the recruitment policy is adhered to
o Collecting and sending constructive feedback to candidates, ensuring an excellent candidate experience
• Working closely with the HR team on the recruitment and interviewing process
• Recruitment reporting using the applicant tracking system and Excel
• Where applicable, assisting with the candidate sponsorship process, collating advert screenshots, candidate feedback, CVs and any other information in line with legal requirements
• Working with recruitment agencies on PSL where appropriate, building relationships and managing expectations
• Proven track record of sourcing high quality candidates either within an agency environment or in-house.
• Experience of sourcing for technical roles is not essential although a basic technical understanding would be advantageous
• Strong communicator with good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
• Highly motivated and energetic team player with a can do, flexible attitude
• Ability to be persuasive, persistent and patient
• Must be comfortable working in an environment with a high degree of change and ambiguity
• Good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
• Highly organised with excellent planning skills
• Ability to prioritise effectively
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own workload in a fast-paced environment
• Full driving license and willing to travel to other sites on an ad hoc basis