Are you an experienced Reconciliations Specialist with FCA knowledge?
My client, who is based just outside of Newcastle, are recruiting for a Reconciliations Clerk with Client Assets Handbook experience. It's a fantastic opportunity to join an established and very successful business where you can thrive in a positive environment.
What you’ll do:
- Completion, investigation, platform understanding, follow-up of actions, unallocated cash monitoring, breaks monitoring, client money requirement shortfall funding
- Monitoring procedures and processes, evidencing that controls are in place and are working
- Committee involvement
- Actions, minutes, MI preparation, analysis
- CMAR monthly return
- Bank cash levels analysis/monitoring
- Internal/external audit contact
- Oversight of CASS operations in general
- Excel analysis
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail in carrying out reconciliation/audit activities
- Ability to multi-task and to be comfortable working on multiple projects at once
- Strong relationship-building skills