|Location: CHILWORTH, HAMPSHIRE||Salary: 20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 29 days ago||Reference: 3071678|
Do you have extensive administration experience?
Would you like to work in a stylish and prestigious working environment?
I am currently recruiting for a Receptionist/ Senior Administrator for a company based in Chilworth. This is a fast paced and varied role, working full time.
As a Receptionist you will be an ambassador of our company’s first impressions for both our patients and visitors. It will be your foremost responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming patients, visitors and members, providing the appropriate information that they need whilst maintaining a high level of confidentiality. You will be answering phone calls and emails in a polite and professional tone and perform various front desk duties including filing and general administrative duties.
• Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel.
• Greet visitors/patients/members professionally, determining the nature and purpose of the visit
• Direct and escort visitors/Patients to appropriate destination or waiting rooms
• Collect and sort all mail, messages and courier deliveries
• Schedule appointments maintaining & updating calendars, reminding respective personnel of the appointments
• Receive payments and record receipts for services
• You will be required to perform basic clerical duties, such as faxing office notes and photocopying
• Assist with Admin and HR tasks as needed
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience: 2-3 years of related experience. (Experience in a customer based environment will be preferred)
• Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills.
• Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a typing speed of 50+ WPM
• Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast paced environment
• Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
• Dependable and punctual
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
If this role sounds prefect for you then please call me today on 02380 631 896 to find out more information, or send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and express your interest!
11.85 - 12.85 GBP Per Hour
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
10 - 12.89 GBP Per Hour
ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
20000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
WELLINGBOROUGH, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more
20595 - 20595 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
22000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
STAMFORD, LINCOLNSHIRERead more