Are you available immediately?
Do you have a DBS?
Are you looking for a new Receptionist job?
Do you have a background working in a GP/Doctors previously?
Would you like to work for a fantastic surgery in High Wycombe
I might just have the job for you...
My client, based near High Wycombe are currently recruiting for an Receptionist on a month basis
The main purpose of the role is to provide high quality customer service to customers/clients by telephone.
Key Activities & Deliverables:
- Ensure an effective and efficient reception service is provided to patients and any other visitors to the practice
- Deal with all general enquiries, explain procedures and make new and follow-up appointments.
- Using your own judgment and communication skills ensure that patients with no prior appointment but who need urgent consultation are seen in a logical and non-disruptive manner.
- Explain practice arrangements and formal requirements to new patients and those seeking temporary cover and ensure procedures are completed.
- Receive and make telephone calls as required. Divert calls and take messages, ensuring accuracy of detail and prompt appropriate delivery.
- Enter requests for home visits into the visit book, ensuring careful recording of all relevant details and where necessary refer to Duty Doctor.
- Enter patient information on to the computer as required.
- Good oral communication skills and telephone manner
- Good listening skills
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Customer focused
- Basic numerical skills
- Confident using a computer
- Previous experience in a GP surgery
Please apply below now if you think this role is for you!!