|Location: NORWICH, NORFOLK||Salary: 18000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 16 days ago||Reference: 3108718|
• Booking of hotel accommodation via the TMC online booking system or, where more appropriate, using the company’s Premier Inn Business Account for accommodation within the UK.
• Ensuring that hotel cancellation requests are dealt with promptly to avoid additional costs to the company.
• Obtaining quotations for air travel, accommodation and hire cars overseas as appropriate and passing these to the Traveller for consideration before final authorisation and booking confirmation.
• Booking of overseas and one-way hire cars within the UK via the TMC.
• Booking of two-way (return) hire cars, authorised on the company’s purchasing system, through Norwich Car Hire and adding registration details to company’s Dart Account, if appropriate.
• Checking availability and making reservations for company Satnavs as necessary.
First point of contact for all visitors to the Company and therefore needs to remain cheerful and polite, even in periods when it is extremely busy.
• Opening of the Reception area in a timely manner to receive visitors and mail deliveries promptly at the start of each day.
• Meeting and greeting all visitors to the Company and ensuring that the site security and Health & Safety procedures are followed upon arrival.
• Directing deliveries/collections vehicles to Goods Inwards/Despatch as required.
• Dealing with all incoming calls to the Company via the Meridian switchboard and maintaining an up to date telephone list – reissuing the list when required to all departments.
• Maintaining the Calendar on IBM Notes in respect of expected visitors and site contractors, to enable efficient processing of same upon arrival.
• Ensuring incoming and outgoing faxes are dealt with efficiently and passed to the correct departments in a timely manner. Maintaining sufficient consumable supplies for fax machines and dealing with any minor problems on same.
• Ensuring the incoming post is dealt with efficiently and passed to the correct departments in a timely manner.
• Ensuring outgoing post is dealt with correctly and maintaining consumable supplies for franking machine and the updating of funds as required.
• Ensuring a small amount of postage stamps is available for staff purchase and for emergency postage purposes.
• Collection of newspaper and milk deliveries each day.
• Assistance to the Purchasing and Accounts departments as required for bulk mailings.
• Distribution by email of Weekly Itineraries for the Directors
• Assistance to Secretariat as required.
• Purchase of sandwiches for Directors lunches.
• Liaison with Maintenance staff as required, either for on-site services or general maintenance work within Reception area.
• Maintaining sufficient stationery supplies
We would be interested in applicants with experience in reception work, administration and travel booking.
Please contact email@example.com with your CV in Word.
17500 - 17500 GBP Per Annum
ROTHERWAS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, HEREFORDSHIRERead more
17000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
BIRCHWOOD PARK, CHESHIRERead more
15000.00 - 16000.00 GBP Per Annum
BYFLEET, SURREYRead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
23000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more