REED Business Support are working with an exciting International Client, based on the outskirts of Bristol. Recruiting for a Receptionist on a permanent basis.
This role is initially going to be working from home, and you will be provided with a laptop and telephone. Subject to the government announcements, this role will eventually be back in the office, so please be prepared for this.
Initially this role will be a part time role, 4 days a week (30 hours) until September. The role will then go to full time, 5 days (37.5 hours).
8.30 – 5.00 (Everyday apart from Wednesday).
• First point of contact for visitors, either in person, over the phone and via email.
• Providing a friendly and professional welcome to visitors.
• Responsible for visitors on site, admin/access/Health & safety.
• Monthly monitoring of employees/Short-Term Business Visitors from abroad.
• Maintaining a clean and tidy Reception and Office area.
• Assistance organising meetings – lunches, meeting rooms.
• Arranging travel – taxi, airport transfers.
• Organising/sorting/distributing post and couriers.
• Managing security access for co-workers fobs, site keys and cleaners cupboards.
• Responsible for monitoring all staff areas, such as meeting rooms, toilets and kitchen.
• Ordering office supplies – stationery, coffee etc.
• Providing varied administration support
• Supporting the finance team as part of a wider team, with a proactive approach.
• Maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments.
• Any other reasonable duties requested by Senior Management team.
- Previous experience within admin, reception/front of house and PA (desirable)
- Competent IT user - Microsoft and in-house systems
- Professional, and confident both over the telephone and in person
- Able to prioritise workload, and support with a range of admin duties for different areas of the business