Temporary Receptionist required for a 2-4 week period with my client based in Sevenoaks.
I am looking for an experienced candidate who is confident working independently, however is also able to assist the wider team with administration tasks.
- To provide reception cover in the office, including dealing with residents’ and visitors’ enquiries, and answering the telephone
- To undertake some administrative duties as required
- To take responsibility for the proper use of the computer allocated to the receptionist
- To be aware that much of the work involved carries with it a high level of confidentiality and to respect that confidentiality both within and outside the workplace
- To undertake any other duties in line with the overall aim of the job as required by the Chief Executive or Head of Maintenance
Key Skills required for this role:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work to deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Understanding empathy and treating people with kindness
Start date: Immediate
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
Pay rate: £10.00 per hour
Free onsite parking
Length of assignment: 2-4 weeks
If you're immediately available, live locally to Sevenoaks and have previous Reception experience, please apply.