A Comprehensive Welsh School in the Cardiff area are looking for a fluent Welsh Speaking Receptionist to join their successful Administration team.
Are you a dedicated and competent individual who is interested in working in a school environment?
Salary: £9.50 per hour + Holiday ay
Contract Type: Temporary for 3 months initially
Shifts: 8.00am-4.00pm (Monday -Friday)
Covid19 update – The receptionist role will still be needed whether the school is closed or not
Key Skills Needed:
- Must be fluent in Welsh
- Self-initiative and strong people skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- IT literate - Including Computer, printer/scanner etc
- A hands-on approach and a can-do attitude
- The ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels
- A high degree of flexibility
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- Strong administration skills
Full training on school systems and processes will be given.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below today so your application can be considered.